Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Don't count me out.....



Don't count me out........I'm still here and creating unique characters.  I will be posting items for sale online here, on my facebook and on Etsy.
Stop in or subscribe so you don't miss out.

This is my latest creation.  I'm so excited to have come across the ribbon jointed doll.  I bought a tutorial by Dorote Zaukaite to learn the "jointed technique" and then I created this dancing circus performer.  I love everything about her, from her ballet pointe slippers to her Vegas style head dress.

Soon she will be all finished and available online for purchase.


A big thank you to all of my wonderful customers and artist friends who lift me up throughout the years.

XOXO
Susie K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, or leave a sign that you were here in the Hollow.