Monday, January 20, 2014



$45.00 plus 10.00 Shipping
 


I love table squares because they 
work well on round or rectangular tables.



This one is a 27" X 27" Yellow flower burst design.


I use a heavy weight canvas that I prepare for paint by preshrinking the fabric and hemming with mitered corners.

I prim both sides the table square and add two coats of base color to decorated side. Sanding is done between coats and finally the design is painted. After paint cures I apply several coats of polyurethane to both sides. This will protect from moisture. The finishing touch is rubbing on and buffing off some Johnson's floor wax for extra protection.
Contact me at Susiewhc@gmail.com
Hand painted and designed by Susie of Willow Hollow Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, or leave a sign that you were here in the Hollow.