Sunday, September 8, 2013

Black Cat, Jack 0 Lantern and spider in the light of a full moon Table topper





$48.00 plus 10.00 shipping  SOLD


27" X 27" table topper.  This will look great on any style table, square or round.  I love using a table topper as an alternative to the table runner or place mats.  It is such a great way to bring art to your table.

I use a heavy weight canvas that I prepare for paint by preshrinking the fabric and hemming with mitered corners.

I prim both sides the table square and add two coats of base color to decorated side. Sanding is done between coats and finally the design is painted. After paint cures I apply several coats of polyurethane to both sides. This will protect from moisture. The finishing touch is rubbing on and buffing off some Johnson's floor wax for extra protection.

Hand painted and designed by Susie of Willow Hollow Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, or leave a sign that you were here in the Hollow.