Friday, April 14, 2017

Elephant Love


Well Hello!  So glad you followed me over to Willow Hollow. 

I am so excited to see this piece come alive.  This elephant is part of a vignette I'm making for a magical circus series.  I love the circus and the performances, but am so happy the elephants have been given freedom from performing.  They are gorgeous  creatures and I'm glad they are able to live without the stress of working for the human race.  I just wish they were able to go back to the lands that they belong and survive.  For now they will be scattered about living as close to their natural environments as possible and can still be appreciated and observed.

Hang tight to see the final product.  Today is painting day!!!

See or contact me here:

Facebook and Instagram @willowhollowcreations
https://www.pinterest.com/susiewhc/


4 comments:

  1. Hi Suz! So good to see your blog! It is really a great we are gonna give them something new! Mark is even talking about taking a video of me working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say I am so impressed with your elephant!!! I know I could not do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carly! It's fun to get the blogs going again. I'll see what I can do about "process" pictures.

      Delete

Drop a line, or leave a sign that you were here in the Hollow.