Saturday, March 14, 2015

Selling Blog alive! Adding new items daily


I've decided to reopen my selling blog.  This way there is a place you can go to see what is currently available.  I will combine  my products from both Willow Hollow Creations and The Irish Witch of Willow Hollow Creations shops.

Everything is hand made by me.  If it is an original design I'll make note of that as well.  I specialize in hand painted canvas decor.  These include, but are not limited to, floor cloths, table runners, table toppers, candle mats and coasters.  My favorite time of year is Fall, so you will see a lot of pumpkins hanging around.

I also enjoy soft and clay sculpture, and continue to develop in that area.

If you see anything that you are interested in, please contact me at Susiewhc@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, or leave a sign that you were here in the Hollow.