Sunday, September 7, 2014


 OOAK Sweetly Spooky Ghost Totem
Stands about 14” tall, base 6”
It looks like Jack is trapped in a cage and only the ghost has figured a way out. 
This is a OOAK item that I have hand sculpted out of paperclay.  I used a cage make do and covered the base with vintage Halloween cards.  The adornments are vintage like Halloween tinsel and tags.  
From the mind of “The Irish Witch of Willow Hollow Creations” where  ….a little witch craft…..I mean, little witches that I craft can be found.

Designed and Created by Susie Krichbaum of Willow Hollow Creation
SOLD   $75.00 plus 15.00 shipping
Please contact me at Susiewhc@gmail.com for questions or invoicing.  I prefer the versatility of Paypal so buyers can use credit cards, echecks or their Paypal accounts.

An Irish Witch Production
Designed and Created by Susie Krichbaum of Willow Hollow Creations




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, or leave a sign that you were here in the Hollow.